• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:06 PM

We got to hear little Nugget's heartbeat today ... 160 and going strong. Everything seems to be going as it should - let's just hope we can keep it that way!

Dr. Gibeau reminded me of the importance of keeping my blood sugars in check. And I know this - but I need to be better, it's easy to get lazy. It's more than a full time job, it's a 24/7 job and sometimes I just want to not think about it! But for my health, and Nugget's - I need to keep on top of things.

-------------------

On another note, our "kitchen guy" came over last night to finalize the plans for the remodel. He starts Monday! This weekend we need to clean out the cupboards, and just get everything out of the way for the demo to start next week. The hell of living without a kitchen while working from home while pregnant will begin in just a few days!

#2 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

ann dont get lazy! take care of yourself :) please. i know you will. i wish you lived closer, you could come over here and work all day with me. do you think wed get anything done? miss you guys - leigh

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:51 PM

Ann be sure to take some before and after pics of your kitchen.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users