Sign in to follow this  
bon_dia

Newbie - Possible Anguilla

Hi ! I've been engaged for 2 months now, and recently started thinking about a destination wedding...we're still in the planing phases but I'd love to host it at the Cusinart Resort in Anguilla. But nothing is certain so far - not even the date (which is completely dependent on the photographer we end up choosing). Anyhow, I've been lurking here for 2 days, and I finally decided to join this wonderful community. Here's hoping that my dreams of beautiful fun wedding materialize with your help :)

Welcome!! As the name of the site states this really is the best destination wedding forum!!! You will find so many great tips/ideas here to make your wedding everything you dreamed of & more!!!

Welcome!!

That looks like an amazing resort, it really reminds me of Greece! I also love how they grow a lot of their own veggies onsite, amazing. I've never seen this property before, but I'll definitely be looking at it in the future :)

Congratulations!  I just finished the thread on "What I would and wouldn't do again", and as a fellow noob, I found it very interesting and helpful!  Happy planning!