Guy ONLY Outing??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 teshy1

• 162 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:17 PM

That's a tough one. With only 3 days in Mexico, I understand your reservations on the guys' only outing. Is it possible for them to do a 1/2 day outing the day before the wedding, and you can hang out with the girls, doing something that YOU want to do, not the "girly spa" stuff that isn't you?
    I do also like your suggestion of your guy having a guys' thing back in his hometown, but maybe he's pictured a guys' outing in Mexico ever since you started planning your DW?

#12 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:29 PM

Are you talking about them doing something the day of the wedding? I didn't like my DH planning that either because those guys together are trouble and I knew they would get wasted and pee on someone. Instead the best man did that the day BEFORE the wedding.

Anyways, I have never vacationed for 3 days so it's really hard for me to put that time into perspective, but on our trip, the guys went off a bunch- like did some excursions and stuff while others (mostly the women and older people) hung by the pool and did their own thing. As a group, we usually all got back together for dinner and night activities- hot tubing every night. So I dunno-- I can see it going either way. I wouldn't tell them they couldn't, but I certainly would the day of the wedding because my idiots sound like your idiots. :)
      Happily married since 2008

#13 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

I think based on how long you are going to be there I may have a problem with it.  We are staying for a full week and our guests are staying for a mixture of different lengths.  FI is planning on doing a guy-only outting as well and I figured I would try to find something girl-only to do.  I think because we have more time, I like the idea of it.  But, if we were only going to be there for 3 days... I would probably feel left out!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#14 Teira1031

• 766 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Were doing at girls day either jet skiing or cabo dolphins while the guys either do golfing or tequilla atv tour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users