Photo

Buffet?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shay

Shay
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

Ok so we're 9 months away and have every detail figured out but where we're going to eat after the ceremony. Some people have told me to go to a buffet. I've only eaten at the luxor buffet so I need to know what hotels have good buffets? A coworker suggested harrahs and I know flamingo has a semi private room but not sure how the food will be.

#2 Danyelle

Danyelle
    • 368 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

I've eaten at and enjoyed the mandalay buffet, and paris buffet. I don't know if they have separate rooms though.

Are you getting married at a resort hotel? maybe the coordinator there could help you out.

#3 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
      • 2,727 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

oooh the buffet at the Rio is awesome!
        We make sure to go there everytime we visit vegas!
        He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
        My Planning Thread

#4 Shay

Shay
        • 33 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

We're going to stay at the Platinum hotel and their reception prices are out of our budget. We're looking to spend no more than $30 per person. Thanks! I will definitely look into Rio I've read a lot of good reviews.

#5 j_jaye

j_jaye
          • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:01 AM

Try Studio B at the M Resort....around $30 including beer and wine. it is where we are having our reception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users