Photo

Mel Gibson's recent rant to girlfriend..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:27 PM

So after two audio files that has been released by the mother of this most recent child has Mel Gibson sounding rather like a druken crazy hate filled person do you think he'll be able to bounce back from it?

Article and audio of Mel's Latest Rant here

btw, if you haven't heard it yet, be forwarned, he says a lot of racists, sexist, stupid things riddled with curses for those who would rather not hear that sort of thing. However, you have to click the link on the page so you can read the article on the link =)

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:56 PM

Wow, that's ugly!! He really has issues and needs help...and when he gets it I still won't support him. That's just too much.

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:25 PM

Total jackass. Period.

#4 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:27 PM

Absolutely disgusting. There is no excuse for this.

#5 Monique

Monique
          • 415 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

I didn't hear the audio files but I was listening to the radio when they mentioned what was said...he needs serious prayer...unfortunately he may be able to bounce back just based on his ability to make money....I won't support foolery!

#6 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
            • 210 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Monique
              I didn't hear the audio files but I was listening to the radio when they mentioned what was said...he needs serious prayer...unfortunately he may be able to bounce back just based on his ability to make money....I won't support foolery!
              i agree, i think he will be able to bounce back. it's actually kinda sad cause it's almost quite obvious that he is still battling with alcohol. fuel that with making bad relationship decisions and you get three tapes of him yelling at his girlfriend.

#7 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
              • 250 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

this guy is crazy. i've always respected him, he seemed like such a great father and role model. I can't believe I fell for his charade...he now sickens me. alcohol abuse or not...there is no excuse for anything he said and he must be held accountable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users