Planning a site visit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 babestaaa

babestaaa
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hi everyone!

This august me and my fiance are planning a site visit to at least 3 locations. My #1 pick has gotta be the Now Sapphire and we want to add 2 more, probably RIU Palace and Dreams Riviera Cancun?

Now my question is, I don't even know where to start lol. We're thinking of staying at the Now because of the insane promotions going on and depending on our visit, we're gonna book with them :) Although we might not exactly since our wedding is in 2012. What should I look into while I'm down at the location? Should I look into photography and other vendors?

Please help :) Thanks!

Janice

#2 avong1228

avong1228
    • 384 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

Janice, I will be at the NOW Sapphire this weekend. You should reach out to them before you visit. They are giving me the first night complimentary and the next night at a special rate that will reimbursed to me if we have our wedding there, which we definitely are and the other 2 nights at a discounted rate.

#3 babestaaa

babestaaa
      • 212 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by avong1228
        Janice, I will be at the NOW Sapphire this weekend. You should reach out to them before you visit. They are giving me the first night complimentary and the next night at a special rate that will reimbursed to me if we have our wedding there, which we definitely are and the other 2 nights at a discounted rate.
        Thanks Angie, I definitely will. The rates are about $200 per night with an upgrade to the preferred room. So glad I posted before booking :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users