Hi everyone!

This august me and my fiance are planning a site visit to at least 3 locations. My #1 pick has gotta be the Now Sapphire and we want to add 2 more, probably RIU Palace and Dreams Riviera Cancun?

Now my question is, I don't even know where to start lol. We're thinking of staying at the Now because of the insane promotions going on and depending on our visit, we're gonna book with them :) Although we might not exactly since our wedding is in 2012. What should I look into while I'm down at the location? Should I look into photography and other vendors?

Please help :) Thanks!

Janice

Janice, I will be at the NOW Sapphire this weekend. You should reach out to them before you visit. They are giving me the first night complimentary and the next night at a special rate that will reimbursed to me if we have our wedding there, which we definitely are and the other 2 nights at a discounted rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avong1228 View Post
Janice, I will be at the NOW Sapphire this weekend. You should reach out to them before you visit. They are giving me the first night complimentary and the next night at a special rate that will reimbursed to me if we have our wedding there, which we definitely are and the other 2 nights at a discounted rate.
Thanks Angie, I definitely will. The rates are about $200 per night with an upgrade to the preferred room. So glad I posted before booking :)