Photo

DIY Invitations Budget/Cost

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 *beachbride*

*beachbride*
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hi Ladies. Just wondering if you some you can give your DIY invitations total cost when all was said and done. I'm thinking about doing DIY invitations but want to make sure it's worth all the hard work in the end. Thanks for your input!

#2 Lolita29

Lolita29
    • 426 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *beachbride*
      Hi Ladies. Just wondering if you some you can give your DIY invitations total cost when all was said and done. I'm thinking about doing DIY invitations but want to make sure it's worth all the hard work in the end. Thanks for your input!
      For the paper and envelopes i paid a total of $160 and that included them cutting the paper for me to the exact measurements i wanted and i ordered a total of 100 envelopes, 100 blue cardstock, 200 metalic text paper and 100 vellum. I just posted some pics of my invites if you want to take a look. I also got my paper from paperandmore.com

#3 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
      • 914 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:39 PM

The biggest expense of mine were the pocketfolds that we used. However, I got them on sale at paperandmore.com for $60 for 50 of them. Including the paper, pocketfolds, ribbon, etc.. I think I only paid about $100 for them. It took a lot of time to do the design work and cutting, but we paid a fraction of what we would have paid to have them ordered from a professional.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users