Sign in to follow this  
lizzylos23

Suggestions for a veil and jewelry??

I purchased this dress:

Click the image to open in full size.

and can't decide on a veil. I've been wanting to wear a mantilla but am not sure if it will look right. When I was a child I attended a church where every woman wore a lace veil during services and the mantilla's remind me of that. (And they're beautiful to look at of course) I don't attend that church anymore and I'm not having a religious ceremony but I like the idea of that particular veil.

My fiance loves the look and suggested a floor length mantilla but I'm thinking it won't look right.

I also don't know what to do about jewelry. I really like this necklace I saw on Etsy: Click the image to open in full size. but am stressing because I'm running out of time.

Did I mention I bought the shoes that match the dress and I really don't like them? I've been poring over shoes for days and my final fitting is this week! LOL, I sure hope the dress looks great because that's all I'm going to have at this rate.

Would anyone be so kind as to offer suggestions?

How about a birdcage veil. Love the dress. I'm going with a similar necklace, but with some crystals thrown in. My dress has the same shape (asymetric bottom) but I have a ruched (sp?) bodice and sweetheart neckline.