Photo

RIU ochos Rios Help! Unique ideas of what to do after for wedding at 2-3?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 luckiestdestiny

luckiestdestiny
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:33 AM

Hi. I posted this in another thread but it seemed to get lost among others just posting their wedding times. Here's what I posted there:
    My wedding slot is from 2-3. I wanted it much later, but that's the only slot available for that date and some dates around it (the latest). Any ideas of what I can get my guests to do after until 6:00 reception....I wanted fire dancers would I do that after dinner (as it's better later outside?). Also what to do so the guests don't wander off, how much time do I take to factor in pics, etc. I'd love some advice. I really want a fun, unique wedding. Something the guests will remember. (I'm going to be at riu in ochos rios)

My original idea was a wedding at 4-5 a cocktail hour from 5-6 (with musicians) and reception from 6:30 onward and then some more dancing after with fire dancers showing up ...

now that's all ruined with the time change as the fire dancers I don't think would look that great in the day time.

Help me! There were no later time slots around or on the dates I was looking forward to going (and we have particular reasons for those dates)

Thanks again.

Also please mention any unique things that you did, or wish you did that might add to a wedding.

#2 luckiestdestiny

luckiestdestiny
    • 22 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

Wow. I thought for sure the ROR brides would have some tips for me....(future or former)...anyone?

#3 luckiestdestiny

luckiestdestiny
      • 22 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

Never mind. mods please delete this thread. I just decided to go with the ritz carlton or moondance. Won't lose out as I paid destination weddings an insurance deposit for this. We decided to go all out and just have a later wedding in the year.

#4 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
        • 188 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

I just read this post, I am sorry that I didn't read it sooner. My wedding is July 16 at 2 and I have tons of ideas!

Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users