Sign in to follow this  
jszy10

Aventura Spa Palace dining

I was wondering if anyone could give some insight on dining options at Aventura Spa/Cove Palace. I'm curious what the locations of them are like (views, privacy, etc.) and which ones would be best for a reception dinner? I would love to be outside with a view of the water. I feel like I read somewhere that a bride had their dinner on a terrace of a restaurant that was practically a private event without having to pay for one. Any thoughts??

Have you had a chance to read threw the ASP thread in this section. Its about 70 pages and highlights a lot of the area's with pictures. Otherwise I know your WC would be able to send you a picture / PDF of all tjhe locations. A popular location is the steak house. They have the large terrance you are probably thinking of that can accomidate groups of 35 with out having a private event.

I have been reading a lot on here and got to look through some pictures!! I can't tell what restaurants are what...I will definitely ask! I am seeing a lot of people write that there are sometimes multiple weddings in a day there, so I feel almost like I should pick certain things before we get there and its too late!?

Great! Thanks so much!! Did you have any problems getting to restaurant of your choice? Are there other brides at the same time??