Photo

Aventura Spa Palace dining

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

I was wondering if anyone could give some insight on dining options at Aventura Spa/Cove Palace. I'm curious what the locations of them are like (views, privacy, etc.) and which ones would be best for a reception dinner? I would love to be outside with a view of the water. I feel like I read somewhere that a bride had their dinner on a terrace of a restaurant that was practically a private event without having to pay for one. Any thoughts??

#2 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:33 PM

Have you had a chance to read threw the ASP thread in this section. Its about 70 pages and highlights a lot of the area's with pictures. Otherwise I know your WC would be able to send you a picture / PDF of all tjhe locations. A popular location is the steak house. They have the large terrance you are probably thinking of that can accomidate groups of 35 with out having a private event.

#3 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

I have been reading a lot on here and got to look through some pictures!! I can't tell what restaurants are what...I will definitely ask! I am seeing a lot of people write that there are sometimes multiple weddings in a day there, so I feel almost like I should pick certain things before we get there and its too late!?

#4 julieswedding

julieswedding
        • 89 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

The 2 with beautiful outside terraces are the ElGreco on the adults only Spa side and the Mundaca on the family Cove side.

#5 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

Great! Thanks so much!! Did you have any problems getting to restaurant of your choice? Are there other brides at the same time??

#6 julieswedding

julieswedding
            • 89 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:16 PM

No problems and no other brides in the restaurant. We choose El Greco outside terrace and had an amazing dinner offilet mignon and shrimp.

#7 echraide

echraide
              • 152 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:17 PM

Do any of you know the ease of going from cove to spa side of the resort?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users