3 replies to this topic

#1 BethBride1

BethBride1
  • 106 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:51 AM

Hey Ladies,
I just wanted to share my experience so far with Alquimia Events. We were looking around for quite a while for a vendor to help with lounge furniture & lighting & finally came across Cecilia from Alquimia Events. She has been nothing short of wonderful. She listens to what I say about what I envision and does everything she can to work with me. She emails back and forth several times a day at times and even sends me pictures. I even expressed in an email that I'd like to talk on the phone & she literally called me within 15 minutes. Cecilia & Alquimia Events have been nothing but professional so far with reasonable prices. Now we are even getting our centerpieces with the florist they work with.

My wedding is in 9 days, so I will write a review when I get home to let you know how everything goes. I just thought I'd share because this experience so far has definately taken some of the stress away!

#2 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:27 AM

Thank you for the information. I can't wait to see the review. I hope your wedding was beautiful.

#3 eunice.kindred

eunice.kindred
    • 69 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:44 PM

I want to second BethBride1's response - cecilia is really prompt in answering back and even responded to a question i had over the weekend. i'm really hoping they follow through because cecilia's been pretty awesome so far!

#4 jdz2287

jdz2287
      • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:26 AM

Hey all,

Alquimia Events now has an official BDW Vendor Page! Check it out here: http://www.bestdesti...oration-design#

BethBride1, maybe you could post your review there so future brides can benefit from your experiences?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users