Photo

Welcome Party on St. Thomas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Willow188

Willow188
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

Hi all! I'm looking for a spot to host a welcome party on St. Thomas at the beginning of March. It has to be fun, simple and cheap. Thoughts?

#2 Tonir

Tonir
    • 283 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

What kind of environment/atmosphere are you looking for? We had something fun and laid back at Duffy's the night before our wedding. Another good chill place that could accomodate a group would be Iggies at Bolongo Bay. A more upscale place would be East End Cafe in Red Hook. It also depends on where you are staying.

Good luck!
      Toni

#3 TaraBinki

TaraBinki
      • 53 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

How big is the group? Toni - how many people can each place accommodate?

I am planning on getting married there next year with a big group of maybe like 100 or more...do either of those places work for me too? haha

Thanks!

#4 Willow188

Willow188
        • 32 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

I think I'm going to go with Iggy's at Bolongo Bay.

I'm not sure how many they can accomodate, but I imagine 100 would be no problem. Check out the menus on their website.

I'm really excited because after the beach bbq we're going to have a s'mores roast!

#5 Tonir

Tonir
          • 283 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Willow188
            I think I'm going to go with Iggy's at Bolongo Bay.

I'm not sure how many they can accomodate, but I imagine 100 would be no problem. Check out the menus on their website.

I'm really excited because after the beach bbq we're going to have a s'mores roast!
            Iggy's would be perfect! If it's a Wednesday they have their Carnivale night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users