Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

congratulation, wish you guys all the best

#13 MrsJones2Be

MrsJones2Be
      • 311 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cindy15
        Hi Anthea! Congrats and welcome to the forum! I am also having the same dilemma! I want to get married in the Bahamas, but it is a little pricey. I got a rate for the RIU Paradise Island and thought it was too much money. We'll see what happens. :-S
        Good luck and happy planning!! :)
        Hey Cindy- Grand Bahama Island is much cheaper than Nassau in rates. In Nassau I have been looking at Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort. Keep me updated maybe we can help each other out!
        MRS JONES 2 BE!

#14 tdotey

tdotey
        • 185 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:52 AM

Hi Anthea! Congrats and welcome to the forum. I plan on getting married in Nassau and have looked at the Sheraton, Wyndham, Comfort Suites (Paradise Island next to Atlantis) and Compass Point. I'm leaning towards Compass Point but its a little pricier than the others. Comfort Suites even gives you and your guests access to Atlantis (not for a wedding but for almost everything else). I wish I had other island options like Grand Bahama but I'm traveling via cruise so I"m a little limited.

July 13, 2012

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

95 booked inclding bride and groom!

#15 *slm*

*slm*
          • 10 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

Hello! I am getting married at Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas this November!! We are actually taking a cruise there with about 20 guests and getting married on one of Atlantis' beaches with a cocktail hour afterward. It was right in our price range!

#16 Cindy15

Cindy15
            • 48 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsJones2Be
              Hey Cindy- Grand Bahama Island is much cheaper than Nassau in rates. In Nassau I have been looking at Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort. Keep me updated maybe we can help each other out!
              Thank you for the information! The travel agent that I was using told me the Riu Palace Paradise Island was the only all-inclusive that i'd be able to afford. I'm currently looking for another travel agent. I sent my information to the travel agents on this site. I hope to hear from them soon! I'll definitely keep you updated!! And we'll help each other out for sure!! :)

#17 NurseBride'10

NurseBride'10
              • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Welcome! I'm a newbie also! And my FH and I have just decided to have a carribean wedding also. We're leading towards the Bahamas, June 2011.

#18 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users