Photo

Vegas Reception

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 maggie143

maggie143
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

I am getting married at Caesars Palace in the Juno garden on May 18, 2011. I am trying to find a reasonable place to have my reception on the strip for after the ceremony. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

#2 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
    • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:02 PM

DH and I were married in Vegas last August and had our reception at Boa Steakhouse on the third floor of the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and it was nothing short of amazing! Andrea was amazing to work with from afar and our day was as perfect as we had planned.

#3 j_jaye

j_jaye
      • 5 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:05 AM

Hi

A lot of people on another board recommend Maggianos. Apparently they are very good to work with!

#4 FutureMrsFF1661

FutureMrsFF1661
        • 17 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:46 AM

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for us to have a nice meal after our ceremony, preferably al-a-carte but open to suggestions.... There will be 6 of us and I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere that will be reasonably priced and amazing food. I have never been to Vegas so I'm wondering if we'll be ok to go somewhere in our wedding outfits and have a non-rushed meal......

#5 FutureMrsFF1661

FutureMrsFF1661
          • 17 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by maggie143
            I am getting married at Caesars Palace in the Juno garden on May 18, 2011. I am trying to find a reasonable place to have my reception on the strip for after the ceremony. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?
            I've just stumbled across this - maybe a good starting point to find out places you want to get more info on.... HTH xx

Las Vegas Restaurant - Reviews, Ratings and Openings - BlackBook City Guide

#6 SDSteph

SDSteph
            • 812 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

Try Fire fly...its amazing....right around the block from the strip. Amazing food!
              Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#7 LesTyler

LesTyler
              • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

We had our reception at Tender Steakhouse  at the Luxor - it was amazing!  If you're looking for a great steak/seafood restaurant, this is it.  Price are reasonable (menu is online) and I found the service to be excellent.

#8 Shayleen

Shayleen
                • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

I am getting marrid at Caesars next May! Juno Garden as well and we are trying to figure out a reception site as well! What did you end up doing?

#9 wed007

wed007
                  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

For a smaller wedding having your reception in a suite can be a good option. I got married at Mandalay bay and went up to the panorama suite for the reception. We partied most of the night until security came, and the food and view of the strip was unbelievable. I found www.weddingatyourfingertips.com to be helpful. They have all venues and pricing in one spot.

#10 leahaubrey

leahaubrey
                    • 25 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Shayleen 

I am getting marrid at Caesars next May! Juno Garden as well and we are trying to figure out a reception site as well! What did you end up doing?

right with you! we are deciding between juno or a cruise. i want juno, fiance cruise! but juno is so gorgeous and i am trying to pull it all together to convience him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users