JC Penney Registry

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:54 PM

I thought I'd share if you're trying to pick registries. . . We registered at Macy's, JC Penney, and Pottery Barn initially. Macy's has been great, Pottery Barn sucked so I deleted them and added REI which is good, and JC Penney has been outstanding.

A few days after creating my registry a JC Penney rep called to congratulate me (I think I got a card too?). They said my enclosure cards are on the way and to call if I needed anything. They called again about 6 weeks later to ask if I needed anything and ask how the planning was going. They called after I got married to say congratulations. Then they sent me a one month anniversary card with a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase.

If you're looking for another registry I recommend them for service alone. They also offer a free wedding planner kit that you can pick up in store.

JCPenney: gift registry

#2 NYJen

• 1,326 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:05 AM

Great info!!! Thanks!

#3 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:09 AM

I agree about the pottery barn, they weren't the best, so much of their stuff becomes unavailable within a few months. I also loved Macy's.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

Good to know!

#5 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:50 AM

great, thanks for the info!