Bags for Male and Female Guests

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TaniBBurwell

• 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Hey yall!

I started to look into things for my OOT Bags.

I decided that I will go with jute bags the ladies. The size of the bag? I am not sure.

For the fellas, I am not sure if I wanna give them duffle bags or a drawstring backpack (kinda like this: Eastbay Gym Sack II - Royal

However, I am looking online and it's quite affordable... if you order 100 items at a time!!! And it looks like my group will be 40 guests max.

Does anyone know where I can affordable jute bags, duffle bags and drawstring backpacks? I am willing to use online vendors or those that operate in the Boston/NYC area.

#2 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

Hi Tani here are a few vendors that sell jute bags and you can order as low as 50 in most cases, depending on which bag you choose:

Jute Bags I Jute tote Bags I Promotional Jute Bags I Custom printed Jute Bags I Logo Jute Bags

jute Promotional Products by 4imprint

Wedding Favors, Unique Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favors, Party Wedding Gifts - HansonEllis.com

Good luck!

#3 hunniebee724

• 340 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:59 AM

I ordered these large drawstring backpacks from Oriental Trading. I got black, but I couldn't find it on the site this time. They're $24.99 for a dozen. I'm having 21 guests, so I let my fiance take one to test out before the wedding. He's been using it to take his lunch and things to work every day for the past month and a half, and it still looks brand new...so I'd say the quality is great, especially for a $2 bag! I was planning on getting them only for the guys, but since I'm having 13 guys and 8 girls, I didn't want to buy 2 dozen and have 11 left over so I am using them for all of the bags. We only have 5 couples, so I'm doing 5 couple bags and will throw an extra drawstring backpack in the bag for the 2nd person.

#4 cnjames2211

• 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:34 AM

Just got my bags today. I bought them at cheaptotes.com for .99 each. You do not have to buy a large quanity to get a deal. I bought the monster tote reusable bag they are huge and they come in every color. My colors are black and magenta. So I bought black for the male guest and pink for the females. Hope this helps

#5 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

I found this great site and ordered my oot bags in teal green. They look more green in person but they photograph teal. I got the non woven style D bag. They're great quality for 75 cents each( purchased by the dozen) and guests can use them again. It's actually cheaper than buying a gift bag.

Click the image to open in full size.

The company has canvas totes, colored totes(could match one of your colors) and drawstring totes.

I ordered the bags and recieved the package within the week. The only thing is that shipping can be a little high but it's also about the same as cheaptotes and other sites.

bandanas, beanies, baseball caps, tote bags, headbands, wristbands

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users