Sign in to follow this  
DwanaJalene

Marriage Certificate

Hello there! I got married in Varadero on February 3, 2010. I am just wondering if anyone else that got married in January or February of 2010 has recieved their Marriage Certificate from Cuba yet?

I've heard that it takes some people 5-6 months to get it in the mail. Wait a little while longer and then contact your wedding coordinator at the resort. If that doesn't work, then contact the Cuban Embassy in Toronto! But you should get it soon, I've heard it just takes a ridiculously long time!

Yeah it takes about 3-4 months. We got married last May and I think our certificate came via FedEx around September ... it took awhile! If you're worried, you can try contacting your wedding coordinator at the resort where you were married. Ours kept in touch with us and even emailed us after we signed for the certificate with FedEx to make sure it really was us who picked it up. :) Congrats on the wedding by the way!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwanaJalene View Post
Hello there! I got married in Varadero on February 3, 2010. I am just wondering if anyone else that got married in January or February of 2010 has recieved their Marriage Certificate from Cuba yet?
We got married at the end of January in Cayo Guillermo and had our certificate by the end of March.