Photo

Corner Rounding Tool

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:16 PM

Hi ladies I did a search and was only able to find one thread which contained a list of links but it was all for the same corner rounding tool and when I read the reviews most weren't good. Has anyone every used a corner rounding tool on their invitations or stationery suite and if so what brand of corner rounding tool did you use. I'm trying to find a really good one, that is not going to be stressful on my hands and most importantly that cuts clean round edges.

Thanks!

#2 cynlaf

cynlaf
    • 23 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hi JanineA,

I bought the Fiskars brand and loved it. I did all my boarding passes with it and will probably use it on the invites as well.

Google Image Result for http://www.joann.com/images/36/44/4/xprd364447_m.jpg

#3 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

That one I have never seen it has both settings in one. All the fiskars ones that I have seen were either 1/2 or 1/4 inch. Thanks for sharing!!

#4 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
        • 914 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

The paper cutter that I purchased from Staples had the corner rounding tool that I used. It was perfect for what I used it for (invitations, tags, etc).

#5 Miss Mojo

Miss Mojo
          • 24 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

I use the Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers, Inc. . It has both the larger and smaller corner setting. It is heavy duty so you can punch couple of sheets together so it will save you time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users