Photo

Anyone want to purchase a new sottero & midgley adorae wedding dress

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 steffie

steffie
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:04 AM

Im getting ready to order that exact dress in a 8! It is beautiful! Is yours Ivory or White and are you sure it's an 8?

#22 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
    • 293 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

mine is ivory and a size 6 :)

#23 eoreilly21

eoreilly21
      • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hey did u sell the dress already? I purchased my wedding dress already and I am just not happy with it. Adorae is the dress I saw and fell in love with but no where near me carried it and I was afraid to order it without trying it on. Now I don't care, I'm in love with it and know I won't be happy with the dress I ordered. Let me know if it's still for sale. U said a size 8... What color?

#24 mitch

mitch
        • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:49 AM

Hi! I am interested in buying your dress. Have you sold it yet?  Mitch

#25 pbjwed

pbjwed
          • 389 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:48 AM

which one..  I am going to sell mine to someone after I wear it but I think there is another girl who has same dress size 6 selling hers as well.. BTW mine was a size 6 as well..  :)  you will love it.  I will post pics of it shortly!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#26 Mrs.S2B

Mrs.S2B
            • 169 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:22 AM

WOW!  That's a gorgeous dress!  Wish I needed one!

#27 mitch

mitch
              • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:07 PM

I don't mind who I buy from... if it's an authentic Maggie Sottero Adorae and it's only been worn once I'm interested.  How much are you looking to sell for?  I'm in Australia, so I'll have to look into the price of postage.  I'd love to see how it comes up in your wedding pics!

#28 damcd

damcd
                • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:23 AM

I am intereted in your dress for my daughter (if it is still available)  who is of course on one of those wedding budgets, as a single mom, i don't have alot of money but this is the dress she would just die to have....   we live in B.C. Canada   we have looked at many websites that off the dress for a lot less, but are afraid they are knockoffs and who knows where they come from.

Can you email me at damcd@telus.net and we can negotiate a fair price.

Is it white?

Thanks so much... 

#29 shenyan

shenyan
                  • Banned
                  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:59 PM

Chinese good price and High Quality Wedding Dress

if you want to buy dress in china ,may be we can help you 

we are a professional wedding dress factory in china for ten years.this is my website:

http://www.top-bride.com/

he re is my ebay shop,just start

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/shenly1010

we provide many kinds of beautiful wedding dress.evening dress ,flower girl dress,ball gown! We are rich of experience!we can make it with your requirements! Our products are good price and high quality ! If you are interested ,please contact me :shenly10@hotmail.com

#30 shenyan

shenyan
                    • Banned
                    • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

if you want to buy dress in china ,may be we can help you 

we are a professional wedding dress factory in china for ten years.this is my website:

http://www.top-bride.com/

he re is my ebay shop,just start
                      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/shenly1010

we provide many kinds of beautiful wedding dress.evening dress ,flower girl dress,ball gown! We are rich of experience!we can make it with your requirements! Our products are good price and high quality ! If you are interested ,please contact me :shenly10@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users