BM dress- need help??

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 CND_Redhead

• 184 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by alison15
    Target has a similiar shade dress, short lightweight with a 1 shoulder strap. No beading though. $39 link below

Mossimo Black: Women's One Shoulder Dress - Purple : Target

Or this convertible wrap dress

Mossimo Black: Women's Multi Style Convertible Wrap Dress - Purple : Target
    Ok, that second one is exactly what I want... pulled my credit card out and went to the site..... dress is out of stock lol maybe it's a hint I'm not suppose to have that kind of dress! hahah
    Thanks for the info, though, I'm going to keep it tagged in case they get more in stock.

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#12 StephyD

• 342 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Hopelesslyblissful
      Ok so I totally know where your coming from...well, kind of. I wanted the convertible dress from victoria's secret...and it actually Is my BM's dress (in cobalt) BUT while on my serach I DID find afew different convertible dresses on the market.

#1 Convertible Infinity Bridesmaid Wrap Dress by erinleighheart[]=tags&includes[]=title

#2 twobirds bridesmaid (abit more $$$$)

Those were the best ones I could find. There is also one out through Avon but I am not able to find it on their website. I know its not the purple dress you showed in the picture above but it is another convertible dress so I thought it might help...hope it does!!

I absolutely LOVE this first dress! WOW! How cool! I'd never seen a dress like that... I am not quite sure how you get the different looks, but I'm sure we could figure it out. Thanks for sharing! Such a great price, too!!

#13 A_J_Mitchell

• 252 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

Victoria Secret has this one in grape jelly:
        Victoria's Secret - Sleeveless squareneck jersey dress

And this one, but it's a little lighter purple:
        Victoria's Secret - Knot-front matte jersey dress

and this one in a dark purple

Victoria's Secret - Matte jersey strapless dress

Oh and this one in grape jelly:
        Victoria's Secret - Ruched Convertible Dress

Last one:
        Victoria's Secret - Ruched jersey dress

#14 Hopelesslyblissful

• 191 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:42 PM

I see you've gotten tons of ideas from others! I hpoe you are able tofind what youa re looking for! I love the convertible dresses from VS so much that I am thinking of ordering one for myself in a different colour! I know when I was pickingout my BM dresses I had such a hard time, I narrowed it down to 4 dresses and then let them vote on which one they wanted and ALL of them wanted the VS dress b/c they said they would wear it again!!

Originally Posted by echo2_62
          Oh the dresses were perfect for the wedding! They were nice and light weight which was great in the heat (and dried quickly in the rain!!) and I know at least a couple of them have already worn their dresses for something else in the last couple months. I was of the same opinion that I didn't want them buying dresses they would never wear again but all my girls agreed these ones would definitely get worn a lot. I think the dresses were definitely dressy enough for our wedding (which I should admit was a bit more casual than some anyways) but there were tons of compliments all around so it's not something I would stress over at all unless you're going super formal.
          I'm glad to hear that they weren't too hot, my girls are nervous about the heat!!

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#15 mellibelly

• 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

I recently ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Nuova Vita.  They make convertible bridesmaid dresse that are beautiful, everyone loved them and my bridesmaids can wear them again. The website is www.nuovavitaonline.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users