OOT Bags Complete - Lots of Pictures

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#81 susan1672

susan1672
  • Vendor
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

These are great bags! Love the survival kit!

#82 Sherio9090

Sherio9090
    • 71 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:54 AM

Really nice job on your OOT bag.

You're wonderful for sharing the website for Pashmina's.

I've been looking all over for whole sale prices and this is first time I've seen something in a decent price range.

Thanks for sharing.

#83 NA2015

NA2015
      • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

I think this is the cutest thing ever! how did you make it or is there something online that I can just make/print already?

thanks!

Originally Posted by Leigh17 

Extras:
        Click the image to open in full size.

Photoshare Card (free from Vistaprint) with Shutterfly instructions, 2 packs of gum ($ Store), Tissue (Minimus), Bath Scrubber ($ store – 5 for $1)

Room Key Holders – Holder from eBay (seller: creativeidsupply), wrist bracelet from Click the image to open in full size.
        Deck of cards – Cards from Minimus with printed label at home & Free Magnet from Vistaprint

Pen & Notepad – Free from Vistaprint

Luggage Tags – Holder from eBay, plastic loop from BDW bride, 2 business cards ordered from Vistaprint stuck together with double sided tape

Pashmina – from Click the image to open in full size.
        Stadium Cups with Logo – From ebay seller Cupman19

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
        English to Spanish Brochure – Free from Vistaprint

POST CONTINUES BELOW

#84 Leigh17

Leigh17
        • 339 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

Which part?  Most of the items (like the brochures) were made on VistaPrint & there's no way to save the templates for others to use.  On the items I printed at home, I think I have templates saved that I can share.

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

I think this is the cutest thing ever! how did you make it or is there something online that I can just make/print already?

thanks!

#85 NA2015

NA2015
          • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:17 PM

The brochures (Mexican/Spanish and the restaurants) for sure! I love them both and it would be helpful if you had templates for those. Thanks! :o)

Which part?  Most of the items (like the brochures) were made on VistaPrint & there's no way to save the templates for others to use.  On the items I printed at home, I think I have templates saved that I can share.

#86 Mmack

Mmack
            • 118 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

Your bags are awesome....so much thought and detail put in them!!!

Our wedding is in 11 weeks!!! Can't wait to be a Mrs.!!

#87 rae12vb

rae12vb
              • 168 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

Can you explain again how you did this on Vista print?

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#88 Leigh17

Leigh17
                • 339 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:23 AM

I started by going to

Can you explain again how you did this on Vista print?

#89 rae12vb

rae12vb
                  • 168 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:10 AM

Thanks so much!  How did you get your image done and uploaded?

Originally Posted by Leigh17 

I started by going to http://www.vistaprint.com/deal2010 which I think offers more free items than just going to the VistaPrint site.  The free item that was most important to me was the tote bag which is free through that specific VistaPrint link.  I designed my tote bag once (& uploaded my image once).  Somehow I never paid for the upload of my image (maybe there was a promotion with one of my early orders), but regardless you only have to pay for the upload once & then you can use the logo free on as many other products as you want.  I started with the tote bag & then I would design and add the other various free products to my cart.  The shipping on the tote is a little over $4 & I would add a few products that just made the shipping go up a little.  For example, I ordered a tote bag, a pen, a sticky note pad & a note pad and the total shipping came out to $4.41.  (I just did a sample order with those products a few minutes ago & the shipping totaled $4.92).  After you add each product, go to your "cart" and then press checkout & you'll see the shipping prices.  Play around with your order to see what combination of items gets you the most economical shipping price.  The shipping varies based on the combination of products, but the weirdest thing is that sometimes adding a free item (like a pen) would make my shipping price for the order go down.  It doesn't make any sense!

Any item you remove from your cart is saved in your account, so you can go back & order it any time (even if you don't order it right when you design it).  It's sort of a game trying to figure out the best combination of products & best price.  When I would have brochures in an order, the shipping was a little more, but I never paid much more than $15 for an order & for those $15 orders I was getting a lot of products.

After the first order (if you just want a lot of those products), then you just go to your order history & click "reorder."  Then you get the same products for the same price you paid for the first order (minus the design fee if you had to pay that in your first order).

It seems very inefficient but since you can only get one of each of the free items per order, you have to do it that way to get the best prices.

Hope that helps!

Good luck!

Quote:

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#90 Leigh17

Leigh17
                    • 339 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:22 AM

I just designed my own logo on PowerPoint, and then I saved it as whatever type of file was required on VistaPrint & then selected Upload an Image when VistaPrint asked what design I wanted to use for a product.  Once it was uploaded on their site, it was saved to my account & I could use it on all the products.

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Thanks so much!  How did you get your image done and uploaded?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users