That sounds great, so we are all meeting at 6pm then right??
Vancouver Brides out there?
Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:24 AM
Girls, I also wanted to let you know that I am going to be posting a thread under 'Buy/Sell' in the next few days with a bunch of stuff from my engagement party- some stuff unused. This is going to be the posting (just waiting to create a 'Photobucket' for the pictures). I would love to sell some of it to Vancouver brides to save them the costs of shipping (it is always such a pain for us Canadian girls). Please PM me with your email to let me know if you are interested in anything and I can send you pictures. Thanks!
Wedding Items for Sale
All items do NOT include shipping which will be the responsibility of the buyer. If you are purchasing several items pricing can be negotiated
· 8â€ Battery operated LED Lime Green Lanterns x 2 : $2.50 each
(please note both lanterns LED lights do NOT work; originally paid $5.75 each)
· 8â€ battery operated LED Fuchsia Pink Lanterns x 3: $3.50 each
(originally paid $5.75 each)
· 2 x Adirondack Cake Topper Picture Frames measuring 3.5â€ x 5â€ $5.00 for BOTH (originally paid $10)
· 2 x 8â€ Yellow Paper Lanterns $2.00 For BOTH
· 1 x 8â€ Orange Paper Lantern$1.00
· 2 x 10â€ Orange Paper Lantern $3.00 For BOTH
· 2 x 12â€ Fuchsia Pink Lantern $4.00 For BOTH
· 15 x Extra Large White Finger Starfish 8-10â€ diameter (great for aisle decorations)
$2.00 EACH or $25 for all 15
· 5 x 2" Starfish Tealight Candles NEW $2.00 EACH (originally paid $3.00/ea)
· 2 x Glass Lime Green Candle Lanterns purchased from Ikea $5.00 for BOTH (originally $10)
· Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Flower Girl Basket and Pillow brand NEW $10
· White Cotton Dress for Rehearsal dinner/ engagement party Size Small $10
· Dried Cream Orchids (30 count pkg from Save on Crafts) NEW/Never Opened $4.00 (originally $8.00)
· 5 x Mini Maraca Key Chains (1 red, 4 orange) $2.00 for ALL
· Fuschia/Yellow Stripped 6â€ candle from Ikea NEW/Never Opened $3.00
White and Black "Bride" Bag- perfect condition $20
Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:23 AM
Just getting back from vacation and trying to catch up. Looking forward to meeting you all on the 15th. 6pm still? I will be passing on the tour part myself, as I actually have a friend who lives at the Fairmont Pacific Rim (believe it or not) so I've seen the place a LOT.
Is everyone still planning to meet and chat otherwise beforehand - or is the tour thing taking over as the main focus? If so, I might pass entirely but am still interested in meeting and chatting weddings if that's not the case.
Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:29 AM
I will also be passing on the tour- my honeymoon will be in
Jamaica so we won't need it! Maybe we should 'bump' the tour a bit later eg 730 for those interested. The rest of us can meet earlier at 6pm. Thoughts??
Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:27 AM
maybe it would be a good idea to move the tour a little later - 730 would be good...
i don't think it would take very long, then maybe those that don't head over to have a look can stay at the coffee shop together and those that do go can re-join afterwards?
it would be great to get together to "talk shop" with the tour being a side thing for those interested.
Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:50 PM
hmmm.......would it be better to do the tour around 730 / 800 then? or forego the tour?
Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:21 PM
I'd still like to do the tour as I'm looking for a hotel to stay at after our legal at home ceremony... so maybe push it back to 7:30 or even 8 if possible? If not, I'm available to do it sooner, say 5 or 5:30 before the meet-up.
Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:09 PM
They will accomodate the tour for us at whatever time we want. I defintely don't want this to overtake the meeting, was just a suggestion that I thought might be helpful to some We can still meet at 6pm, and maybe I can get them to come by around 7:30? Just let me know..I don't want to ruin plans!!
Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:11 PM
I'm also a fellow Vancouver DW bride! Getting married April 4, 2011 at the Iberostar Laguna Azul in Varadero, Cuba.
Just found this forum amongst this incredible site... So glad I found it! Didn't even think that their are local brides in the same boat as me. So cool!! I will definitely join you all at Giovani's on Sept. 15. I can do anytime after 5pm for those interested in going early. I'll probably pass on the hotel tour myself.
Looking forward to seeing you all then,
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users