Toronto: Jealous Bridesmaids Bridal Studio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

I recently had an amazing experience at this store in Toronto: Jealous Bridesmaids - Toronto's Wedding Dress and Bridal Boutique. It is comparatively smaller than some of the bigger stores such as Bridal & Beyond, but it was extremely clean and bright, and the personalized service was fantastic. They also carried several Maggie Sotterro dresses, which is the main reason why I went there.

I also came across this 10% off coupon, which expires in August 2010: Google Coupons - Jealous Bridesmaids Bridal Studio - Bridal Store in Toronto It turned out to be a great deal for me, so I just thought I would share.

Happy dress hunting!

(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place; I was going to put this under bride referrals, but then ladies searching for a dress may miss the coupon before it expires!)

#2 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

This isn't a store I went to during my search, however I've heard great things about it!

#3 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for the heads up RenĀ©e. I'm having some BM dress issues, so this will definitely help! I'll be sure to check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users