What time to hold the wedding at?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Lolita29

• 426 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

For the times you have available i would do 4pm. I am having my ceremony @ 6pm

#12 StephyD

• 342 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

Alright, I changed it to 4PM! I just have to wait for the confirmation from the resort now... I hope it won't be a problem.

#13 mandymert

• 36 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

That is awsome.. but now you all have me thinking. I have our wedding set for 4pm but thinking of changing it to 6pm.. it is in like a month.. what do u all think.

#14 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

Mandy- I'm not sure where you are getting married or when, but definitely look up the sunset times for that date/area. That will help you get a better feel. The sun didn't set for my wedding until like 7-7:30. I can't exactly remember but it was perfect timing. We just wrapped up pics so we were able to get a few in twilight where the sky was just beginning to change. Then we were able to sit and eat dinner as the sun set. It was beautiful and a great way to cap the day.
          Happily married since 2008

#15 Lolita29

• 426 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

Like i said mine will be at 6 and the sun starts to set and 6:30 so it'll be beautiful!! I'm excited and plus at 6 it definitely wont be as hot as during the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users