Jump to content

Photo

Anyone know of Blu By Len Salon


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:48 AM

I found their site:
www.blubylen.com

and Im curious if anyone has ever used them or knows anyone that has used them. Looking at what my hotel offers the prices look kinda steep ($100 for a style without a trial) I sent an email off to Blu By Len to inquire on the bridal package they offer. If anyone is interested let me know and I can post it.

#2 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

    Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:08 PM

    dreams will do my hair for free w/ my package but i'd like to know what it would be for my mom, FI's mom and possibly a bridesmaid or two....would they travel to your hotel?

    #3 amyh

    amyh

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

      Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raeka
      I found their site:
      Blu by Len

      and Im curious if anyone has ever used them or knows anyone that has used them. Looking at what my hotel offers the prices look kinda steep ($100 for a style without a trial) I sent an email off to Blu By Len to inquire on the bridal package they offer. If anyone is interested let me know and I can post it.
      I would love to know!

      #4 ~Melissa~

      ~Melissa~

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

      Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:07 AM

      OK well I haven't got the official posting from him cuz his computers on the fritz BUT here's what he emailed me so far:

      The packages that are available are varied and range in
      price from 1200 pesos per person to 2000 pesos per person. Depending on the
      number of services and the number of people involved there can be a possible
      discount.

      Then there is what we call the "blu by out." You basically buy the salon
      for the day and any and all in your wedding party are welcome to come and
      enjoy the pampering that only Blu by Len can supply. This also includes
      lunch Champagne or Bloody Mary's. Depending on the time of day of course.
      The service is done on a sliding scale, and is negotiated with our Bridal
      Consultant Clay, and myself. It also requires a 50% down non-refundable
      deposit. As do all our Bridal services containing 5 or more people.

      I will send you a separate e-mail later today with a break down of each
      service, a-la-carte, so you can make you decisions from there.

      #5 ~Melissa~

      ~Melissa~

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

      Posted 05 August 2007 - 01:08 AM

      seems pricey and that's why I'm trying to see what else is out there in the first place. I'll continue hunting this week I guess.

      #6 bbdq_21

      bbdq_21
      • Newbie
      • 37 posts

        Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

        HE is pricey but he is one of the best in Vallarta

        #7 ~Melissa~

        ~Melissa~

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

        Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:13 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by bbdq_21
        HE is pricey but he is one of the best in Vallarta
        Did you use him or know someone that used him?

        #8 amyh

        amyh

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

          Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:17 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          OK well I haven't got the official posting from him cuz his computers on the fritz BUT here's what he emailed me so far:

          The packages that are available are varied and range in
          price from 1200 pesos per person to 2000 pesos per person. Depending on the
          number of services and the number of people involved there can be a possible
          discount.

          Then there is what we call the "blu by out." You basically buy the salon
          for the day and any and all in your wedding party are welcome to come and
          enjoy the pampering that only Blu by Len can supply. This also includes
          lunch Champagne or Bloody Mary's. Depending on the time of day of course.
          The service is done on a sliding scale, and is negotiated with our Bridal
          Consultant Clay, and myself. It also requires a 50% down non-refundable
          deposit. As do all our Bridal services containing 5 or more people.

          I will send you a separate e-mail later today with a break down of each
          service, a-la-carte, so you can make you decisions from there.
          Thanks! He does seem pricey but just the same for what I would pay here.. if he has a good rep I think its worth it.

          #9 ~Melissa~

          ~Melissa~

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

          Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:23 PM

          Amy are you interested in the "Blu buy out" package? That seems so cool! I def can't afford that though.

          Is your hotel nearby Blu? Mine isn't, it's all the way out in Nuevo Vallarta. i think I would be better finding somewhere closer to my hotel. But who knows.

          #10 amyh

          amyh

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

            Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Raeka
            Amy are you interested in the "Blu buy out" package? That seems so cool! I def can't afford that though.

            Is your hotel nearby Blu? Mine isn't, it's all the way out in Nuevo Vallarta. i think I would be better finding somewhere closer to my hotel. But who knows.
            We're staying in the Marina so I think they are nearby.

            It would be amazing if I could afford it! It would such a great treat and could take place of a gift for our wedding party. Its funny, but in our family/culture, its not really traditional to buy gifts for your wedding party. I mean, some do, but its not required.

            My cousin (and bridesmaid) is a hairstylist, her good friend does hair and make-up (really great!) and she says if I pay for her flight and room for her and her assistant then they will do all the hair/make-up for my bridal party and mother (remember I have 9 bridesmaids, so thats 11 people total!)
            she would included trials for myself and my mom, and touch ups during the wedding day!

            I've always told her that if I can figure a way (and find a cheap deal for their travel) I would def do it!




            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users