Photo

Are Pashminas and Fans only for Women???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 selassie11

selassie11
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

For those of you who are giving pashminas in your OOT bags and/or giving fans as favors (i.e. placing them on ceremony chairs), do you plan to give one to everyone? Am I wrong to think that either are for women only?

I was thinking that I would give pashminas in OOT bags, but only for women guests (?) What would I give to men then? A beach towel?

And then as far as favors, I want to do either sandalwood or asian silk fans...I just can't see my male guests fanning themselves with these LOL! so should I put fans on every other seat?

What are you ladies doing?

#2 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
    • 252 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

I'm giving the woman Pashmina's in the OOT bags and sunglasses for the guys.. I was also thinking about towels for the guys but not sure about that one yet.

#3 YIweddings

YIweddings
      • 173 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

The men will get just as hot at the ceremony so I'll be leaving a fan for everyone on their seats. I'll keep them pretty simple, no flowers, pink etc lol!

Ladies get a pashmina and lots of other items but I'm having hard time with stuff for the guys. Both will be getting Old Navy flip flops and maybe thermal mugs for the guys.
        Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users