Photo

ROR New Chair Options?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 yumyum90

yumyum90
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:52 AM

I was watching a You Tube video of a couple who got married at the ROR and their chairs were completely different, quite fancy to be exact. I love them, but don't know if its an option to upgrade or if this couple rented their chairs from another company. Does anyone know? Check out the video around minute 3:30--Has anyone ever seen these. I've pasted the link below, just in case it doesn't show up go to YouTube and it's under title "destination: Riu Ocho Rios-Jamiaca"

YouTube - destination: RIU-Ocho Rios Jamaica

#2 yumyum90

yumyum90
    • 183 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

I actually saw this in another you tube wedding video of ROR as well. I guess I'll find out about the other options when I get to the resort and speak with Chandlyn. I'm guessing they are from another company.

#3 ames

ames
      • 150 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Ohh...it'd be nice if they changed their chairs. We'll have to cross our fingers and see :)

#4 Marie

Marie
        • 138 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

I didnt mind the white ones they had, matched the gazebo....looked great on pics...was worth the few bucks for the upgrade......

#5 Jamaica Guru

Jamaica Guru
          • 18 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

Those are chiavari chairs. If the hotel does not have them, they are available for rent in Kingston.

#6 yumyum90

yumyum90
            • 183 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jamaica Guru
              Those are chiavari chairs. If the hotel does not have them, they are available for rent in Kingston.
              Thank You!!!

#7 JM2010

JM2010
              • 64 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:30 PM

We're getting white chiavari chairs for our wedding too. They're costing us $7.50 each through Tai Flora.

#8 yumyum90

yumyum90
                • 183 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JM2010
                  We're getting white chiavari chairs for our wedding too. They're costing us $7.50 each through Tai Flora.
                  OMG! thank you soo much! I didn't know if this was an option or how I went about doing it. Did you contact Tai Flora directly or set this up through Chandlyn?

#9 JM2010

JM2010
                  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

I contacted them directly to set up my order because I knew the flowers I want would have to be imported.

#10 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
                    • 110 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JM2010
                      Do you have Tai Floral's email? I cant seem to find it anywhere online! I'm trying to get white or gold chiavari chairs for our ceremony/dinner/reception!

Tx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users