Photo

Dreams Cabo Wedding Review - May 2010

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Alex Teas

Alex Teas
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

After I wrote this review Rev. Marco contacted me to let me know that he did arrive 20 minutes early to my ceremony but was not introduced to my husband until right before the ceremony started. I apologize if I mis-represented this in any way in my review of Rev. Marco.

That being said, I think it would be good practice in the future for either Rev. Marco or the wedding coordinator at Dreams to at least notify the Groom that the officiate has arrived if they are not going to actually be introduced until right before the ceremony. If the groom has not seen the officiate, been notified that they have arrived or been introduced to the officiate, the natural assumption would be that the officiate is not there.

#22 mpeter81

mpeter81
    • 37 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

I know that Dreams boots the wedding party from the outdoor area around 10:30p... did your group continue the festivities at the Disire Music Lounge til 2am and did everyone feel like they had enough time to celebrate? I have a feeling our guests might want to celebrate 'til 4am, lol.

#23 Alex Teas

Alex Teas
      • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

We did not continue the party after 10:30. We thought about it but decided that most people in our group would be happy going to bed after such a busy day. Plus, we wanted to get back to our room while we still had some energy

#24 loveyd

loveyd
        • 32 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 11:32 PM

CONGRATS! Your wedding sounded AMAZING! We are getting married there May 13, 2011. Can not wait! Have you received your pics yet? Gilda is the front runner as of yet!

Thanks so much for any feedback about the pics

#25 ekang88

ekang88
          • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

Thanks for the great review! I'm also considering Dreams for my wedding next year and this gave me a great detailed idea of all the questions I have!

#26 kiwibride

kiwibride
            • 275 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for the great review I am getting married at Dreams in April.

#27 vness33

vness33
              • 11 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:46 AM

Hey Alex - Have you received your pro pics? If you'd like to share them, I'd love to see them. I booked the same photographer.

#28 Ashley*

Ashley*
                • 206 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

great review, and you've got me EXTREAMLY jealous & mad!  Prices for our trip are quoted at $467/person! I would love to have $175/night!

Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#29 Alex Teas

Alex Teas
                  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

I did get my pro pics and was very pleased with them.  She does a nice job with post editing.  The photos look great without looking photoshopped.  Plus, if you like a photo that she didn't choose to edit she will edit it for you for no charge.  Exactly one month after my wedding she sent me 3 CD's, the copyright letter and a proof book.  2 of the CD's contained all 1300 originals that she took and the other CD contained the 250 photos that she photoshopped.  With the digital images and the copyright you can print any of the pics you want at your local print shop which saves a TON of money.  As for an album, you can have one printed through her or use someone else.  We have still not decided what we're doing for an album.  If you want to look at the pics here is the link http://www.pictage.c...0001&category=0

Ashley that price is ridiculous!  Dreams is nice but not that nice!  I would never have paid that or asked my guests to.  I'm honestly shocked at the price fluctuation.

#30 vness33

vness33
                    • 11 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:13 AM

Hey Alex - I loved your photos, they're great. Thanks so much for sharing them! It gets me all excited for my turn. :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users