WOW is the only thing i can say about Grey's finale!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:45 PM

So I have to boost my own ego here -- after I watched the previews I was talking to my FI before it started and I was trying to figure out who the shooter was/who gets shot -- AND I TOTALLY CALLED WHO THE SHOOTER WAS!! haha, I was like...they brought him back for a random episode, it's got to be him. I was pretty proud of myself (even thoguh others may have suspected too!)

It was a CRAZY episode -- I bite my nails the whole time! Soo good...and I want Lexie to get over Alex and back with Sloan. Hmm...Christina and Owen can stay broken up, that's fine. I'm dissapointed about Meredith, hopefully they try again!

#12 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:56 PM

Private Practice did have a better season then Greys this year and even though their finale was good (and really sad) It wasn't as suspenseful. Greys has a way of doing that every year.
      I remember last year, when we figured out it was George a full five minutes before Meridith did, I got chills! I was like OMG!!!
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#13 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

Probably a bad idea to watch this at work! I'm at my desk crying!!

ETA: Ok, I jsut cried thru basically the entire episode. So many good parts, but I don't want to give it away for those that haven't watched yet. But I will say that I'm not a fan of Lexie and Alex. I want her to get back with McSteamy.

But I thought it was two hours? The online one I watched was only about 45 mins which is an hour in tv time. Did I miss something?

#14 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:50 PM

OH NO CARLY!!! Yes it was 2 hrs, I wonder what they left out??

LOL @ crying at work, you co-workers are probably like "wtf?!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users