Photo

WOW is the only thing i can say about Grey's finale!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Ok so was anyone else in suspense for the ENTIRE 2 hours last night? Was that intense or what?

I admit, I am upset that Callie got back with Arizona, and Lexie is so stuck on Alex that she won't give McSteamy another chance...

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

Im not so much upset about callie and arizona, but ive always had it in my head that Christina and Avery were somehow going to end up together...booooh
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
      • 162 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Holy cow I agree-INTENSE. My mouth dropped within the first 5 minutes. I was so glad the finale was so good because the Bones one was so so.

I want Avery and Christina to hook up for sure- I like Owen but Avery seems a better fit. Can't wait for next season.
        KB

#4 Diva

Diva
        • 682 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

I am not feeling Owen with Christina, I still think he will flip out again on her.

I dunno, I liked Callie and George (even though that is no longer an option) I just can't fall in love with her being a lesbian now!! It just seems like a weird fit

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

Ohh, thanks for the reminder! I need to watch this online!

#6 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

Yes Carly, it IS a must see!!! Then you can chime in with the rest of us Grey's junkies :)

#7 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:24 AM

I like Callie & Arizona together, but it won't work out. Not is Cally still wants a baby and eventually that issue will arise again.

I LOVE Avery. He is hot. I would love to see him with someone, but not Christina. She annoys me. I hope we get a few more new Characters next season.

I was upset that the one Doctor died (can;t think of his name) The one who was with Bailey & Mandy Moore.

I have to say, Greys can suck all season, but they sure know how to do a season Finale!! They always have good ones, every year.
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#8 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:31 AM

I agree Jenn, H & I were saying just that yesterday, every season finale I always find myself saying, "they always have awesome finales!" lol but i agree this season did blow but they totally made up for it with the finale
                  He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

#9 SonyaR

SonyaR
                  • 299 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

OMG, I was loving every minute of the finale and was in total suspense. I have to agree the season wasn't great but the finale was awesome. Private Practice had a much better season than Grey's.

#10 Girasole

Girasole
                    • 757 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

I thought it was pretty good but I think they definitely have formed a little plot around Lexy & Alex (since he kept saying Izzy) and I'm not sure what will happen to Bailey, she was pretty traumatized. Great job on the finale though...I just hate summer, I like my shows, ha!
                      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users