Royal Suites Turquesa at Grand Palladium 4/16/10

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 kitty25967

• 320 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

Well, I am planning on printing my menu cards myself 1. So they will match my decor 2. Becuase I heard that sometimes Carolina does this, and sometimes she forgets or doesn't have the time.  I wanted to restaurant name on the menu card, but since it seems I for sure won't get an answer on this until we get down there, my plan is to print labels with each restaurant name on them and put the labels on the cards when I arrive and find out where we will be.  My wedding is in May so hopefully I can come back with all the answers to questions like this for you girls to give you some peace of mind.  I probably have more questions than anybody and plan to give a thurough review.

Originally Posted by Chule0307 

Hey Roxy,

I have emailed Carolina to ask her about the printing of the menu's and ceremony info. Still no response :( I will be arriving on Thursday 07-21-11.

#32 kitty25967

• 320 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:16 AM

BeachBum ~ Did you play music during your cocktail hour?  If so, did they play it for you with your cd or did you bring an ipod player.  Where was your cocktail hour held?  I am hoping that they can do it on the beach in the ceremony area so people will stick around for pictures.

#33 weddingaway

• 196 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

Congrats!  Thanks for such a thorough review!

#34 beachbum

• 351 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:59 PM

We didn't play music, but I think Carolina would easily set up a cd if you brought one with you. Thanks all for the well wishes, I'm looking forward to our first anniversary soon! Ps, we thought shed do menus, but if it's important to you, I'd recommend bringing them with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users