Photo

Royal Cancun Weddings?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hoofbeats95

hoofbeats95
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:00 PM

Hi! I'm still very undecided about a destination wedding. I found a location that interests me quite a bit. The Royal in Cancun.

The Royal in Cancun Wedding Photos, The Royal in Cancun Wedding Photo Gallery|Real Resorts

I wan wondering if anyone has real life experience with a wedding at this resort? I've search, but not finding much. I'd like to see pics. I'd like to hear about the stay. I'd like to kno wwhat there is to do in the area? Anything you can tell me would be great!

Thanks!

#2 Fancy That

Fancy That
    • 40 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

The Royal in Cancun is amazing. We went in 2007 and it was the best vacation we've EVER HAD. You'll see lots of info on The Royal, both the Cancun location and the Playa Del Carmen (PDC) location.

I do have to say that The Royal Cancun is a smaller resort, compared to PDC, and each and every room is OCEAN FRONT RIGHT ON THE OCEAN. Also the pool runs along the ocean front and has an infinity edge. See my signature photo

I LOVED it there and would have gotten married there this year (October wedding) except that we wanted to go somehwere new AND PDC has a nicer "town"....especially for out of town guests.

There are other really nice All Inclusives (We like 5 star, Adults Only type)...and Le Meredian has a much nicer gazebo.

The water and beach is nicer in Cancun for wedding photos - compared to PDC.

You'll LOVE it there
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Equine & Pet Portrait Artist
      www.elainehickman.com
      San Francisco Bay Area~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#3 callamonster

callamonster
      • 88 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by hoofbeats95
        Hi! I'm still very undecided about a destination wedding. I found a location that interests me quite a bit. The Royal in Cancun.

The Royal in Cancun Wedding Photos, The Royal in Cancun Wedding Photo Gallery|Real Resorts

I wan wondering if anyone has real life experience with a wedding at this resort? I've search, but not finding much. I'd like to see pics. I'd like to hear about the stay. I'd like to kno wwhat there is to do in the area? Anything you can tell me would be great!

Thanks!
        No wedding experience yet, but I'm getting married there this November. I was there in 2008 and loved it as well. Here's some pictures of the resort from 2008 (the beach is much larger now) 2008-5- Royal in Cancun - a set on Flickr

#4 Mere

Mere
        • 729 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:28 AM

I haven't been there yet, but we are getting married there in July! Good Luck to ya!

#5 callamonster

callamonster
          • 88 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mere
            I haven't been there yet, but we are getting married there in July! Good Luck to ya!
            Mere- I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures :)

#6 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
            • 110 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

I'm getting married there this weekend. Look for my review and pictures when I get back! :)
              ~Stacy

#7 Mere

Mere
              • 729 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:54 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by callamonster
                Mere- I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures :)
                So excited-will post when we return...and get our pictures

#8 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbum1285
                  I'm getting married there this weekend. Look for my review and pictures when I get back! :)
                  Oooh finally pictures!!! hahaha congratulations && i hope you have an amazing wedding day!
                  He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users