Hi Ladies! We finally booked our date at the Beach Palace for Feb 12, 2011. What a relief! Now on to the fun stuff (invitations and dresses!)We are doing a "symbolic" ceremony on the rooftop there. Has anyone got their dress or registered yet? Is anyone else using a travel agent?

Congrats on booking your date! Thats such a load of your shoulders!

We're going back and forth about using a TA. The first few "group quotes" we've received have been really high, so then we thought we'd just people to book on their own, and now my FI's co-workers wife is working on a quote for us, and has offered to not take a commission to give us a better price.....she's just hoping to get her name in with our friends and family. Honestly it'll come down to what the best rate for our guests is!

We registered ages ago, just wanted to get it out of the way. I've done far too much dress shopping....I'm hoping that I'm getting closer. There are some DIY projects I want to do but am holding off until we have a better idea of what our numbers look like!

I got my dress. Its a shorter tea lengh dress. We registered at Crate & Barral, Target and Home Depot. I sent out the STD's in March. Booked the hotel and photographer. I have picked out decorations and accessories ,but havnt purchased them yet. I am holding off on invites as well.

We have I think 45 nights booked so far.

Wow sounds like you're super organized!

we're not going to bother with official invites, as we sent out the STD and made a website. Everyone is pretty much being kept in the loop as things progress with pricing for packages! I just bought my dress!!! One more box checked off. I'll be much happier once we have the vacation booked...and then have an idea of how many people actually will be joining us!

I'm worried about timing of the ceremony / pictures / reception as far as sunlight, etc goes. I only have my videographer and photographer for 5 hours and I'm trying to fit everything in, but we can't start our reception until 6p.

What are y'all doing??

Hey, my wedding is the same day at Majestic Colonial, Punta Cana...I'm trying to figure out the wording for the ceremony programs, any ideas about what you are doing??? By the way I loved your website...Congrats and happy planning

Hey Ladies!
How are you all doing??

To answer the question above about photography, I'm actually getting a little worried about the timings as well! we have the photographer for 6 hours. I'm worried there won't be a lot of time between the ceremony and reception for the couple pictures before the sunsets!!! Our photographer is coming at 2:30, and staying till 8:30, so hopefully we are able to start the dancing fairly quickly b/c I definitely want some of that stuff too!

we leave in 1 1/2 weeks......any one else starting to feel the stress??

February 19 @ Dreams Tulum and TOTALLY feeling the stress!  I cant wait to have the wedding done with and be able to finally relax under the sun  :)

We have our photographer all day.  Ceremony is at 2 and reception starts at 6:30. 

How is everyone else doing?  Ready to go?

February brides, I am happy to announce that we have created a BFF Valentine Contest. It includes a free photo shoot,free hair and make-up for you and your BFF. Please go tohttp://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/68522/bff-valentines-day-giveaway-value-over-3-000-usd to check out pictures of our work and the details.Hurry!!the cut-off day is February 14,2011. It is very simple, PM us some photos and explain why you are BFF's. GOOD LUCK :)

back from Dreams Tulum.....and it was amazing! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! My advice to you is not to stress too much, once you get down there things are pretty organized! We were rained on during the ceremony, and then again while we were taking pics......considering it could have been a disaster, it actually all went very smoothly!

Good luck to future Feb 2011 brides!