Just wanting to see if I was the only one out there (for the moment) having a wedding next February! It feels so far away still and my impatience is getting the best of me! Anyone getting that feeling yet?

Just thought I'd see if there was a thread out there for Feb 2011 brides and was lucky enough to find this one!

I'm getting married Feb 2, 2011 at Dreams Tulum!

Feb really does seem so far away!! Congrats to both you ladies!

Hi girls! Im HOPING to get married at Dreams Puerto Aventuras in Feb 2011. Anyone have a good contact email? I have gotten no response so far. Anyone have pricing sheets? Are you guys doing legal weddings? Sorry - so many questions! Im just so excited!

Wow, so far we're all Dreams brides! That's kind of weird!

When I requested a date at Dreams Tulum, i just went through their website, under weddings, and there is a form you can fill in and email to the wedding coordinators. I heard back from them right away with a couple choices of dates around what I'd requested. From there they sent me a complete package with various forms to fill out, plus the wedding guide. If you want to send me your email, I can pass it along to you.

we're going to have a symbolic ceremony to make it easier and much less complicated. We'll legally get married here probably by the end of the year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mholtgrefe View Post
I'm getting married Feb 18th, 2011 at Dreams in Cabo and I feel stressed almost everyday!!!
I am getting married the same day at Aventura Palace Spa and Cove. I CANT WAIT!