Photo

Jersey Brides Meet Up - 6/12/10

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Tifany

Tifany
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

I forgot I signed up for a 10K this weekend and I might need to back out. It doesn't start til 9 and it is in NYC.

#22 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
    • 210 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:22 PM

BOO!!! i definitely can't make it!!

i'm hoping this one is awesome so that everyone will want to schedule another one that i hope i can make it to!!

#23 JENISE

JENISE
      • 652 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:09 PM

Ok Ladies:

It looks like it's just five of us
        Me
        Christine
        Eliana
        Michele
        Tracy

How bout the first people to get there, reserve a table for 6 just in case. Put it under the name "brides" or something. I doubt it'll be packed at 1130 (lol) so just make sure to keep an eye on the door so we can flag you down to our table. Can't wait to see you ladies there and I don't know about you but I could sure use a margarita! :)

#24 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JENISE
          Ok Ladies:

It looks like it's just five of us
          Me
          Christine
          Eliana
          Michele
          Tracy

How bout the first people to get there, reserve a table for 6 just in case. Put it under the name "brides" or something. I doubt it'll be packed at 1130 (lol) so just make sure to keep an eye on the door so we can flag you down to our table. Can't wait to see you ladies there and I don't know about you but I could sure use a margarita! :)
          Great idea - See you guys tomorrow!

#25 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
          • 334 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

BOO!!! I cant believe I just saw this now!!! I am 5 minutes from there, but have plans! If you ladies have another meeting please please please PM me!!! I hope that you have fun!!
            Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#26 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:53 AM

Girls!!! I don't think I'll make it! something happened with the wedding I have tonight, with the florist, so I'm on my way to the hotel right now. I'm so sorry for the short notice, but this kind of things always happen to me at work.
              Have funnnnnnnnnn

#27 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
              • 210 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

did anyone go to the meet up? can anyone post how it went

#28 Eliana

Eliana
                • 676 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

I wasn't able to attend due to an "emergency" at my work (I'm a wedding coordinator, and the wedding for tonight started wrong when the bride and groom showed up at 9AM to set up but their florist never arrived! Imagine me trying to get wedding flowers last minute at 10am! TG for my fabulous vendors that saved me!) but I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it went!

#29 jk1101

jk1101
                  • 2,582 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:09 AM

Yes, it was Tracy, Jenise, Christine and myself - we had a great time chatting - sharing engagement stories, wedding dress shopping experiences, and Christine and I were able to (hopefully) give some advice to the ladies getting married next, having been there, done that. I loved meeting the other girls and we talked about doing it again in September - so hopefully more people can make it. Jenise took a photo also - if you can't post it let me know and I can do it for you.

#30 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
                    • 334 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jerseykitten
                      Yes, it was Tracy, Jenise, Christine and myself - we had a great time chatting - sharing engagement stories, wedding dress shopping experiences, and Christine and I were able to (hopefully) give some advice to the ladies getting married next, having been there, done that. I loved meeting the other girls and we talked about doing it again in September - so hopefully more people can make it. Jenise took a photo also - if you can't post it let me know and I can do it for you.
                      O that is so fun!! Please let me know if you ladies do in fact meet up again in Sept. i would love to join!
                      ~Tanya
                      Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users