Photo

How many days for site visit?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diana2008

diana2008
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 02:28 PM

For those of you that did/are doing site visits to Cabo, how long did you go for? What kinds of things did you do on the visit?

We want to go for a long weekend in December and meet with Maye and Juan Carlos, do a tasting at our hotel, maybe a cake tasting, check out rehearsal dinner and brunch venues, etc. Is that too much to try to accomplish in a few days?
    Diana & Robert
    July 5, 2008
    Cabo Surf Hotel

#2 diana2008

diana2008
    • 42 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

p.s. Yay! I just went from Newbie to Junior Member!
      Diana & Robert
      July 5, 2008
      Cabo Surf Hotel

#3 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

We are leaving Friday AM for our site visit and come home Sunday night. We are meeting w maye and doing tastings at the resort and at our rehersal dinner spot. We have plenty of time in the long weekend. We do have our rehersal dinner spot picked out though so we won't have to go to a bunch of places to figure that out.

You should be fine - just stay focused!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:04 PM

When I did our site visit I was there for two nights.. WAY too much running around. so I would say at least 3.

#5 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:09 PM

I agree with Kate, I think you should have enough time.

We did a site visit back in June and stayed for 4 nights. Unfortunately I was really sick so we didn't do much but meet with 1 wedding coordinator. We also realized almost immediately tho that the hotels we were looking at were not for us. So, we're going to do another site visit hopefully in December (hey, it makes a great excuse to travel! ) We may do 4 nights again so that we can also have a little vacation time but I think you could get everything done in three days if you're on top of it. Have fun!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

we did 2 nights/3 days and it flew by...if cost/time off was not an issue, i'd have done 3 nights...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users