February, 2011 brides!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 MVPHairMakeup

• 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:22 AM

February brides, I am happy to announce that we have created a BFF Valentine Contest. It includes a free photo shoot,free hair and make-up for you and your BFF. Please go tohttp://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/68522/bff-valentines-day-giveaway-value-over-3-000-usd to check out pictures of our work and the details.Hurry!!the cut-off day is February 14,2011. It is very simple, PM us some photos and explain why you are BFF's. GOOD LUCK :)

#62 ablj209

• 218 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

Hey February brides.... It's almost our turn!! I hope everyone's planning is going awesome!  Are you guys getting as excited as I am?? I can't wait to get out of this cold weather!!!! lol, there's a big storm coming into Southern Ontario tomorrow and we're expecting 30cm of snow!

#63 astef

• 161 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

Hi February brides :)

I am just starting my planning and considering February 2012... you all have to post updates after your weddings as to how it went!! I am a little bit concerned about Spring Break starting in February - let us know how the hotels were in terms of guests and busy-ness :) Hope all is going well and congrats!

Alex & Michael, April 23rd 2012

Jellyfish Restaurant, Punta Cana

Melia Caribe Tropical Resort

#64 mickeyjo

• 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

Congratulations on your recent wedding!  I am just wondering if any of your bridesmaids would be willing to sell their dress?  I have 5 bridesmaids and only 4 of these dresses and they are now discontinued :(  So, I am looking for a size 14 or bigger if anyone is interested in selling theirs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users