Sign in to follow this  
jodieP

Bridal head wear?

Hi all,

Right this may sound silly but I honestly dont know whether to go for a veil/tiara or not??

We have opted for the gazebo at the riu caribe in cancun and this would make it less breezy I guess than the beach set up...

Im hopefully gonna have a kind of half up do with loose curls im still looking in to my hair style and im not sure what I want yet? I can kinda picture it in my mind but not really.... sounds daft eh?

Any idea's? What are you all doing with head wear for a beach location?

Thanks for any input.

jodie.xx

I'm doing a veil & tiara with my hair all up. I would've loved to do half up with curls, but my hair won't hold curls for more than a few minutes no matter how much hairspray is used.

Jodie, I'm going through the same thing, except we're having a beach ceremony. Part of me wants to wear a veil, but the other part wants to stay simple and just wear a pretty head band. However, my grandmother wants me in a veil, so I think i'm going to do it for her. But I haven't found anything yet, so we shall see.

We are getting married on the beach. I am just wearing a flower in my hair-still deciding if I want it up or down-I am guessing up since our wedding is in July-HOT-LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbmach View Post
I'm getting married on the beach and not wearing a veil. Hair all up with some kind of flower/feather head piece to the side.
I was thinking about the flower / feather as well. I want a little more bling then just the flower so I think this would be perfect. I would love to see examples from some of the other laides!

My mom and sister really want me to wear a veil, so I think I might wear a veil and then after the ceremony take it off and wear a flower or something in my hair. Good luck with your decision!

LOL, I am actually wearing 2 veils and a tiara. I got a cathedral length veil and a veil to my fingertips. I always wanted a cathedral length veil, but the short veil goes with my dress and I couldn’t decide between the two. At least both veils are only 1 piece and very thin. And I wasn’t planning on a tiara but I love it and again couldn’t say no. I am going to have hair my hair down and in curls. I just need to figure out a way to keep my veils from blowing away (just till the end of the ceremony then both veils come off during pictures) since from what I am told Aruba is VERY windy!