• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 taylorwd

taylorwd
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amybermuda
    Wendy, Do you think I should get those rental couches for the Blue Terrace? I have 5 tables of 8 each. Would there be enough room for a little living room lounge area?
    Yes definitely room for a lounge area with your setup. Great idea!! We had 4 tables of 8, a guestbook table, cake table, and sound system/laptop table and we still had tons of room around us plus a huge dance floor. IMO, the dinner tables were a little too spread out and I felt far away from the rest of my guests.

I wish I'd thought of this!

#12 lsd203

lsd203
    • 31 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:04 AM

How was your wedding?  We are considering Azul Beach for our wedding in 2011.

#13 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by lsd203 

It was pretty perfect!!!  I wouldn't change a thing.  You can read my full review by clicking the link under my siggy.  It's full of pics.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!

#14 amybermuda

amybermuda
        • 870 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

Hello!  Mine was May 29th 2010 and fab as well!  I loved the intimate Azul Beach for my guests and everyone to get to know each other.

I have not written my review yet (getting my pro pics on CD the end of Aug and will write the review then).

Here is my slideshow:

http://claudiaphoto....may10/amy_mark/

Originally Posted by lsd203 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users