Azul Beach brides past or present?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 traceys

traceys
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

Hi,

After much searching, we've decided on Azul Beach and have set the date for June 28th, 2010.

Just wondering if there are any past Azul Beach brides with any advice or any upcoming ones who want to share thoughts concerns.

Tracey

#2 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
    • 246 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:08 PM

COngratulation Tracey , I never work inside the Azul beach , so I can not help you with any past experience...hope everythings will be fine for you...If you need any help please let me know!!!:-))))

#3 tracysf

tracysf
      • 61 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:30 PM

I will be there for a site visit at the end of April. I will keep you posted on what we decide!

#4 ~Katie~

~Katie~
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:39 AM

Hi tracey,

there is already an Azul Beach brides thread in the Mexico sub-forum. Take a look - there's quite a lot of information in there already.

An MOD may delete this thread as one already exists - just to pre-warn you.

Good luck!

#5 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:42 AM

This is a link to the thread - http://bestdestinati....l-beach-55613/

#6 tracysf

tracysf
            • 61 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

Thanks Katie!!!

#7 taylorwd

taylorwd
              • 932 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:42 PM

I just got back from my wedding at Azul Beach! It was amazing amazing amazing. A fabulous resort! I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

#8 tracysf

tracysf
                • 61 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hi Taylorwd! Congrats! How many guests did you have at your wedding. My fiance and I just went on our scouting trip and loved Azul Beach, but dont think we will be able to fit everyone in the reception area...

#9 taylorwd

taylorwd
                  • 932 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tracy.clements
                    Hi Taylorwd! Congrats! How many guests did you have at your wedding. My fiance and I just went on our scouting trip and loved Azul Beach, but dont think we will be able to fit everyone in the reception area...
                    Thank you, Tracy!

Really? You don't think the Terrace is big enough? It now requires a minimum of 80 people to have a private reception there. Or were you looking at some other location? We only had 28 guests and there was a lot of extra room on the Terrace (we booked before the minimum requirement changed). I'd say 50 is an ideal # though they won't let you have it with that number of guests.

If you're thinking the wave lounge, the max. for that area for a seated dinner is 25.

#10 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

Wendy, Do you think I should get those rental couches for the Blue Terrace? I have 5 tables of 8 each. Would there be enough room for a little living room lounge area?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users