Sign in to follow this  
traceys

Azul Beach brides past or present?

Hi,

After much searching, we've decided on Azul Beach and have set the date for June 28th, 2010.

Just wondering if there are any past Azul Beach brides with any advice or any upcoming ones who want to share thoughts concerns.

Tracey

Hi tracey,

there is already an Azul Beach brides thread in the Mexico sub-forum. Take a look - there's quite a lot of information in there already.

An MOD may delete this thread as one already exists - just to pre-warn you.

Good luck!

Hi Taylorwd! Congrats! How many guests did you have at your wedding. My fiance and I just went on our scouting trip and loved Azul Beach, but dont think we will be able to fit everyone in the reception area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy.clements View Post
Hi Taylorwd! Congrats! How many guests did you have at your wedding. My fiance and I just went on our scouting trip and loved Azul Beach, but dont think we will be able to fit everyone in the reception area...
Thank you, Tracy!

Really? You don't think the Terrace is big enough? It now requires a minimum of 80 people to have a private reception there. Or were you looking at some other location? We only had 28 guests and there was a lot of extra room on the Terrace (we booked before the minimum requirement changed). I'd say 50 is an ideal # though they won't let you have it with that number of guests.

If you're thinking the wave lounge, the max. for that area for a seated dinner is 25.