Photo

emailing pre-travel brochure/letter

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 midnight24

midnight24
  • 754 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:39 AM

Just wondered if anyone who did a pre-travel brochure or letter emailed it to their guests instead of printing it up and mailing it out?

I'm starting to run out of time and was not sure if I will have to time to mail it to everyone beforehand.

If email doesn't seem good. Should I just try and give each guest a timeline info when they get to the resort?

We are not doing OOT bags.

Any input would be appreciated...thanks!

#2 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
    • 483 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:38 PM

I emailed my pre-travel newsletters to all of my guests that I had email addresses for. I only printed and mailed newsletters to guests that did not have email, which was only about five people... Saved a bunch of money on postage that way.

#3 midnight24

midnight24
      • 754 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:34 PM

oh ok...good to know.

yeah i was thinking of maybe just printing out the wedding day time line for the wedding party

#4 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
        • 997 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:13 PM

Gotta love saving some money...we mailed them but if you're in a time crunch I don't think there is anything wrong with email!

#5 jjflipt

jjflipt
          • 91 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:10 PM

I"m glad you posted this question! I didn't even think about email it. Duh!!! Great idea!!! Thanks so much! Postage is killing me $$$$$$$$$$$$$!
            50 Adults, 17 kids + the bride and groom!

#6 midnight24

midnight24
            • 754 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

well i finished up the newsletter last night...and it took forever. these DIY projects take me so long. (i'm taking a break from the 'shake at the kiss favour tags')

anyways...i printed it out and the formatting is good, so since i have all of our guests email addresses i will send them that way, then if they want they can print it out. if not that's ok too, better for the environment...right!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users