Jump to content

Photo

Minneapolis Area Brides?


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 dianep

dianep
  • Member
  • 532 posts

    Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

    i'm from the minneapolis area and am getting married on may 15 at the gran porto real. only 3 weeks left until we leave, so i'm a little late in finding this thread!
    http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
    and happily ever after begins...


    wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

    #12 taraappl

    taraappl
    • Newbie
    • 69 posts

      Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

      Hey Ladies! I am in Minneapolis and just got back last week from my wedding in Isla Mujeres, MX. It was fantastic!

      #13 JNagan2011

      JNagan2011
      • Jr. Member
      • 451 posts

        Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

        Dianep- thats exciting your wedding is soo close! :) All ready to go?

        Tara- congrats. Any good tips for us brides to be

        #14 *HOLLY*

        *HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

          Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:14 PM

          I Live in Minnesota and I am already a MRS :) YAY

          #15 dianep

          dianep
          • Member
          • 532 posts

            Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:22 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by taraappl
            Hey Ladies! I am in Minneapolis and just got back last week from my wedding in Isla Mujeres, MX. It was fantastic!
            congratulations, how did everything go?

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by JNagan2011
            Dianep- thats exciting your wedding is soo close! :) All ready to go?
            unfortunately, no! i have sooo much to do and i'm too busy with work work and school work to concentrate on wedding stuff. i need to figure out a way to not sleep.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by *HOLLY*
            I Live in Minnesota and I am already a MRS :) YAY
            congratulations to you too!



            did you ladies have AHRs?
            http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
            and happily ever after begins...


            wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

            #16 JNagan2011

            JNagan2011
            • Jr. Member
            • 451 posts

              Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:26 PM

              I totally know what you mean about needing to figure out how not to sleep and my wedding is still 7 1/2 months away. What are you going to school for?

              #17 dianep

              dianep
              • Member
              • 532 posts

                Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JNagan2011
                I totally know what you mean about needing to figure out how not to sleep and my wedding is still 7 1/2 months away. What are you going to school for?
                financial economics. a little (ok, a lot, as i took a 12 year break between my sophomore and junior years) bit late, but better than never!
                http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                and happily ever after begins...


                wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

                #18 *HOLLY*

                *HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

                  Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

                  We did not have a DW due to the day we ported in St. Thomas but if we did we were going to have an AHR.

                  #19 super19

                  super19
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,123 posts

                    Posted 04 May 2010 - 12:53 PM

                    I'm from Eden Prairie, MN. I'm getting married at the Royal in June. Just returned from a site visit and it was awesome. We stopped by at the Gran and had friends staying close by at the Riu.

                    Looking forward to connecting with you all!
                    Jen

                    #20 JNagan2011

                    JNagan2011
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 451 posts

                      Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by super19
                      I'm from Eden Prairie, MN. I'm getting married at the Royal in June. Just returned from a site visit and it was awesome. We stopped by at the Gran and had friends staying close by at the Riu.

                      Looking forward to connecting with you all!
                      Jen
                      Jen, I just saw pictures from a mutual friend who had their wedding at the Royal in Playa. It looked awesome! :) What did you friends think of the Riu, were getting married at Riu Palace Riveria Maya in December.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dianep
                      financial economics. a little (ok, a lot, as i took a 12 year break between my sophomore and junior years) bit late, but better than never!
                      Good for you....Very true better late then never! :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users