Sign in to follow this  
Starfish

Need a lot of help! Coordinators? DIY? Where to begin!?

Hello Everyone!!

Sarah Here, I just wanted to come on and post a message as I realized I haven't actually done that yet. Myles has been amazing with keeping updated on everyones posts (He is the one who found this site and fills me in everynight with what you all have to say) and I just wanted to say that I too am very grateful for all the helpfull advice and encouraging comments. I never dreamed I would be planning my wedding in a tropical paradise and am now having so much fun doing just that!!! This is a Great Forum and I am sure we will be on here a lot in the coming months.

So Again, A big Hello to Everyone!

~Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
Hello Everyone!!

Sarah Here, I just wanted to come on and post a message as I realized I haven't actually done that yet. Myles has been amazing with keeping updated on everyones posts (He is the one who found this site and fills me in everynight with what you all have to say) and I just wanted to say that I too am very grateful for all the helpfull advice and encouraging comments. I never dreamed I would be planning my wedding in a tropical paradise and am now having so much fun doing just that!!! This is a Great Forum and I am sure we will be on here a lot in the coming months.

So Again, A big Hello to Everyone!

~Sarah
Congrats, Sarah & Myles!!! Have fun planning the DW of your dreams!
Robin