"green" grocery bags for OOT bags?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by skadow
    I really like this idea. A lot of the "Green" Bags I have seen have cool designs on them and they promote the environment. Who doesn't love that!

I am putting this idea in my wedding folder =)
    Love this idea Kahlia, like Skadow, I putting it into my little bag of tricks. Thanks
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#12 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

For those loving the green bag look Old Navy has an assortment of them for $1!!! All different colors and designs and they all say "Go Gree" or "Save the Planet" or "Recycle" or other cute stuff. They are behind the counter and sell all of the for $1. They are only in store though, you can't order them online. (The ON near my house has 7 different designs)

#13 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:26 PM

O wow! Thanks Janine! Also, check into those Dollar Tree beach bags, I ended up snagging some of those for OOT bags, but may get the Old Navy ones for prize bags or something. SO many decisions!!!

#14 lsjhik

• 157 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

If you don't mind the store logo, pick YOUR favorite store and give your guests reusable bags from them. I love Metropolitian Markets bags (not sure if you have one where you are) and other local stores. They are usually only $0.99 also.

#15 luchdiamond

• 163 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:21 PM

Thats a great idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users