Pier 1 Sale!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:47 PM

I just walked over to Pier 1 on my lunch break. They are having a huge summer clearance sale. They had so many cute candles, swizzle sticks, candle holders, stones, vases, etc...stuff for centerpieces in summer colors and themes. Also, they had these adorable little drink umbrellas on sale for 78 cents for a pack of 16 (originally $4). I would have bought them, but the only colors they had left were red/orange.

#2 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up! They are also having a really nice online sale with 50% off all of their online merchandise....as if we all need to be spending more money! Wedding is draining me!

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

why didn't think occur a week ago i just ordered 144 cocktail umbrellas, begging the seller to put some extra orange and red ones instead of blue and greens!!!!!

thanks anyway (obviously not your fault, lol)

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by naughie
          why didn't think occur a week ago i just ordered 144 cocktail umbrellas, begging the seller to put some extra orange and red ones instead of blue and greens!!!!!

thanks anyway (obviously not your fault, lol)
          That's such a shame...Well, if you need any more, let me know. I work 2 minutes from a Pier One and I can go buy them for you and then ship them!

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

yay!! I love Pier 1!!

#6 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lizz10179
              That's such a shame...Well, if you need any more, let me know. I work 2 minutes from a Pier One and I can go buy them for you and then ship them!
              thanks!!! i hope you didn't take my rant personally....i've ordered 3 things w/in the last week and found a better deal on them the next day!!!!!

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by naughie
                thanks!!! i hope you didn't take my rant personally....i've ordered 3 things w/in the last week and found a better deal on them the next day!!!!!

Oh no, not at all. But I can easily get them if you decide you want them. I wish I could buy them b/c they're so cute, but they are the wrong color!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users