Sign in to follow this  
Diva

Anyone in Austin, TX, or close?

$$$ It is WAY cheaper than Los Angeles wink.gif We can get more bang for our buck here and we liked the subdivisions in NW Austin!

BTW where did you get your BD photos done here? I noticed you are on the BD photo thread...

Oh I'm so glad you asked about my BD photos because I am in LOVE with my photog! Sherry Hammonds at

Austin, TX documentary wedding and portrait photographer Sherry Hammonds- weddings in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Waco, rest of central TX and US.

She doesn't post BD pics on her site to protect the privacy of her clients but does have BD galleries for private viewing.

I was so happy to have found someone in Austin that I liked. Until then I was all set to go to Dallas.

Basic package is $550: 2-3 hours of shooting, CD with images, book with 30-40 prints. Incredibly reasonable if you ask me! Snatch her up fast before she raises her prices!

I may have to do that, thanks!!!! I would like to see some of her work. I will contact her and see if I can swing by and see a boudoir portfolio. Thanks chica!