Photo

Nov Brides Please Post Here

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

November brides, lets share ideas, supplies, and maybe vendors. Please post here!!

I already know there is one bride looking to share a photographer sometime around Nov 21-nov 24.

Also, I am looking for any brides that may be interested in sharing a singer for your ceremony and/or reception.

My wedding is on Sunday November 21 at PPR. If anyone is getting married around that time and is interested, please let me know.

Here is the information on the artist. She is incredible. She performed at my friends wedding two years ago and was great! I would love her to perform at my wedding. it would be beautiful to walk down the aisle to her singing and then having your reception on the beach with her performing.

Please check out her site.

Flash Intro Page

Im also looking into welcome bags, pashminas, etc.. I think we could definitely help each other out when ordering and traveling with these items.

#2 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
    • 307 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

We are wedding date twins! There is already a november 2010 thread. Check it out!

#3 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
      • 192 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

Is the thread for Punta Cana? I want to link up with other DR brides so we can split photographer costs, etc.

#4 jasst239

jasst239
        • 17 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

Hi- I'm getting married November 5 at Melia Caribe Tropical! Really excited, but I don't have much planned yet. Just picked my wedding package. Should I be doing more?? :)

#5 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
          • 192 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

well it depends on how detailed you are getting with your wedding. have you booked a photographer yet? you still have time. I know their are brides flying in a photographer so Im seeing if people are interested in sharing on some expenses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users