11 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lorilou
    I tried at the westin but they want to charge me $3,000 for the deposit and not refund it until after check out!! ugh!
    Hi Lorilou, I am also planning on having my guests stay at the Westin. Have you tried going through a travel agent yet? Honestly, that is your best bet. Often they can get prices lowered, bonuses, etc. for you that you yourself couldn't get otherwise. I think they'd also help you with the issue of a deposit, although I haven't gotten that far yet.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
      Hi Lorilou, I am also planning on having my guests stay at the Westin. Have you tried going through a travel agent yet? Honestly, that is your best bet. Often they can get prices lowered, bonuses, etc. for you that you yourself couldn't get otherwise. I think they'd also help you with the issue of a deposit, although I haven't gotten that far yet.
      I'm trying with a friend who's a travel agent but not sure if it will work out. did you work with a TA? would you recommend him/her?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users