Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#861 tris

tris
  • 609 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

These are so cute Brandy! I love the saying. Adorable!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

I feel super accomplished this week!! Sent out my invites, ordered my dress, made my chapstick and first aid kits! Im on a roll!

Heres a pic of my finished chapsticks

DSCN2301.JPG

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#862 tris

tris
    • 609 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:47 AM

Tris I really like your FI band, we got a tungsten for my FI as well, he loves it and says he cant wait to wear it, he asked me the day we bought it if he could wear it already lol

Kai said the exact same thing! I came home from work and he's already wearing it, haha! He asked if he could just wear it "sometimes". Haha.

He said from the beginning that he wanted a black band... I'm not arguing, it was cheap! haha.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#863 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:59 AM

LOL, thats funny, I picked chris' out for him and then we went to the store to look at it and made sure he really like it and he loved it heres a pic of his something different..

1395631_main.jpg

OH yeah and the christmas tree shop is my new favorite place I went there for the first time the other day! I dont know if anyone has one near them but the one near us is huge and they had 4 isles dedicated to just travel stuff, I was ready to go oot bag crazy in there! But chris was like well come back lol!

#864 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:12 AM

OH yeah and the christmas tree shop is my new favorite place I went there for the first time the other day! I dont know if anyone has one near them but the one near us is huge and they had 4 isles dedicated to just travel stuff, I was ready to go oot bag crazy in there! But chris was like well come back lol!

We have one close by, and I love it!!!  It's relatively nice stuff, for super cheap!  My mom mentioned checking there for some stuff... I just haven't gotten around to checking there yet!

I like to go crazy in there for holiday decorations!  I'm just starting to build up my collection for some of the other holidays, outside of Christmas, and I love it there!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#865 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:13 AM

Brandy - I really like his ring!  I wanted to do something similar for FI and he insisted on having a pretty simple one, so we went with it.  It's so cute that both your FI and Tris' FI want to wear them already! 

#866 horegan

horegan
            • 165 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:23 AM

I am an April 30th bride and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!  5 more months to go ladies!!

#867 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:28 AM

Welcome to the thread horegan!!!

#868 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:50 AM

Brandy - Thanks for the coupon tip. I will be taking advantage of this next time I have a chance to cross-border shop.  And your ring for Chris is really nice and original.

#869 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:39 AM

Welcome to the thread horegan!!  I'm an April 29th bride!  Where are you getting married?

#870 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

Got my first RSVP in the mail today! So exciting even though it was someone I already knew booked lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users