• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3541 kitty25967

kitty25967
  • 320 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:02 PM

Were these from VistaPrint?

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

I got my order.  Kinda bummed on the turn out for the door hangers (there's a blurry look behind the words for some reason).  Oh well, they look good from a distance!

#3542 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

Very pretty!

Originally Posted by Lua 

yay! found my something "borrowed"!

I'm going to borrow this from my sister-in-law :)

http://www.tiffany.c...6-ri -ni 0-t -k

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#3543 Hanna20

Hanna20
      • 100 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:29 PM

Hi there,

I was thinking about it and I really think I need the 35 so thanks very much for the offer but I think I will have to order my own:( Hopefully there is someone else who could use the ones you don't need.

Originally Posted by baileybride2b 

Hanna, where in BC? I am going to order mine through the same supplier but I can pick mine up right across the border, I live in Abbotsford and I am just a hop skip and a jump from the border so I save on shipping for everything.   I have to order 50 of the lanyards and I'll get the 50 pack of pouches.  How many do you need?  What are your colours?  I was thinking of just going with black.  Although the tourqouise are beautiful...and my colour(s).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hanna20 

Hi Lua,

If you don't mind me asking.... where did you order these things from? I also live in Canada (BC) and have experienced the hassles of getting things shipped across the border! If you have a web site or something I would love to check it out. Thanks!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lua 

ok - lanyards and zipper key card holders are ordered!

#3544 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

Laura, yay for the something borrowed...  I don't know what I'm doing for my something borrowed or something old...  I have an idea for the something old though, nothing for the borrowed.

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3545 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

Very cute Laura!

I got my door hangers and they came out great from Vista Print. Sorry to hear about yours Tisha. Don't worry everyone will probably be seeing double anyway with all the free alcohol lol

Speaking of packages I got the second part to my cake topper yay!

Here are both of them. And to recap, FI reminds me of El Tabador(mexican wrestler) from the koodo commercials because of his huge smile and slightly larger than average head lol and I remind him of a campbells kids so this figurine is perfect for my theme (starfish) and setting. I will just have to white out the Koodo on the base of his figurine. It cracks me up everytime I look at it!

cake topper and dress and sample flowers 003.JPGsydney b-day and figurine 008.JPG

#3546 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

Laura, very nice something borrowed. I asked my mom if I could borrow her diamond studs since they are bigger than mine.

I have no ideas for something old.

On another rant, my sister sent me an email about hair appointments. She wanted to schedule my mom and her for an hour before the wedding. Then she asks if they have to do anything else, like pictures. I was so tempted to say that I was doing pictures but she doesn't need to be in them to save our photographers the trouble of photo shopping her out. Does she not realize that it is an actual wedding and that it's nice to be ready early in case of unforseen circumstances? Oh wait, I forgot she's selfish and the world revolves around her so if she's not ready on time, our wedding and our wedding guests can wait.

#3547 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

Lisa, those are way too cute. 

#3548 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:31 PM

Lisa, I love the cake toppers!  Speaking of which, I need to order ours!

Mocha, that sucks about your sisters attitude.  How old is she?  Please tell me she's young and still has time to mature!! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3549 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:37 PM

Oh Erin, I wish! She's actually 36. And the really sad thing is that she has one child that is 7, and I can already tell that he is becoming just like her. Not to mention the fact that my parents think she is wonderful and can do no wrong. My FMIL couldn't believe how mean she was to me and my friends at my shower.

#3550 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

Thanks girls. I <3 them!!!!!!

Back to Brides Roll Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users